Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After software update10.9.2 my Hdmi no longer works MACBOOK PRO RETINA. Just bought two days ago did I do bad Mama?

After software update10.9.2 my Hdmi no longer works MACBOOK PRO RETINA. Just bought two days ago did I do bad Mama?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 10:17 AM

Reset the PRAM:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1379

Note this can't be done on an older machine than 4 years without making sure its PRAM batter/capacitor (CMOS battery) is replaced each 4 years.

4 replies

Apr 4, 2014 7:33 AM in response to Demshistrousers

Thanks A Brody for your assistance the advise you gave me did not alas work. I'm in France at the moment with no Apple store in the area so I must return to the big box store and hope they give me another one (MacBook pro 13 that is). Years using a PC make me a little cynical so I tried Mac and after 3 days on a simple update mac make windows look like the pros. Thanks again A.Brody.

Mac you are on probation.

`

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.