Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am experimenting with turning off Find My iPhone on my iPhone 4S via iCloud. It doesn't work. Any advice?

I turned off my iPhone. I signed into iCloud.com. I clicked on "Find My iPhone". I got the message, "All Devices Offline". I clicked on "All Devices" and clicked on my iPhone 4s. I clicked on "Remove From Account". I clicked on "Remove". I lsigned out of iCloud.com. I turned on my iPhone and it is still Find My iPhone enabled. Why isn't this working?!?!? Thanks in advance for your help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 10:09 AM

10 replies

Apr 4, 2014 12:27 PM in response to wjosten

So removing it from the account through iCloud.com does not work then unless the devise is erased? You have to erase it first and then remove it from the account? I am reading the KB articles correctly now?

Mr Paddock, i apologize, I was not reading the articles correctly I did not realize you had to erase the device to remove it from the account. Sorry about that.

I am experimenting with turning off Find My iPhone on my iPhone 4S via iCloud. It doesn't work. Any advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.