Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone took the liberty of useing a nickname for my husband.

My IPhone e-mail sent me a forwarded missive from my husband and substituted, "Buggy" for his real name. This is odd since I have never written "Buggy" on any communication to him although I have called him that many times. My computer e-mail did not call him Buggy. This happened after I downloaded the latest upgrade that was apparently supposed to fix numerous glitches.

A few other annoying issues took place:

All of my dates in my datebook are now double and I can't seem to get rid of the crowding that has taken place.

A number of important e-mail messages disappeared and I had to relocate them by searching when they should have been right there.

All of my music is also doubled and in some cases tripled.

Finally, and I know this cant be fixed but I wish that the emphasis was on my contacts and my calendar and not on the music collection which is secondary in my life.

Does any one have a suggestions or similar problems and are there any solutions?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 1:15 PM

1 reply

My IPhone took the liberty of useing a nickname for my husband.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.