Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contacts app

I almost never look thru these apple support communities, so if this is in the wrong forum, MODS please move this to the appropriate thread.

I have been looking for a contact app that works a lot like the stock iphone contact app. These are my requirements for the app i'm looking for.

1. Does NOT require syncing with the stock iphone contact app (i want to build a separate business contact list)

2. Does NOT require logging in to access the contact list

3. Does NOT require registering or logging into facebook or some other social media

4. Allows subtracting, adding and editing on the iphone.

5. Does NOT require cloud or internet access to use the app

6. Free or relatively cheap. Not looking to download an expensive app, just to find out it won't do what i need and i'm out $5, $10.

Basically much like the iphone stock contact app, but i want a totally separate database that does not communicate at all with the stock contact app.

I've tried ...

Project Reno

Tact

Tacts

Divide

Groups

Contacts+

icontacts+

igroup contacts+

smartr contacts

icontacts pro

cobook

group contacts

simpler

evernote

evernote hello

brewster

A2Z contacts

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. I can't possibly be the only one on the planet who has this request for a simple contacts app that doesn't pull from the stock contacts app.

iPhone 4S, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 1:38 PM

There are no replies.

contacts app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.