Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had to get a new apple ID for my Iphone and delte the old account,but now i can not update the apps I had installed from my old Iphone and could I transfer the music albums I bought to this new apple account as well ?

could you please get back to me as soon as possible , there is an update I have been anticipating for a about two months now and it is coming very soon.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 2:03 PM

This is a user to user forum; there is no one from Apple here to get back to you. Apps and music are forever associated with the Apple ID account they were purchased with. There is no way to transfer them to a different account. That is why Apple lets you change the email address associated with your account without having to get a new account. If you didn't do this, but instead got a completely new account, you are out of luck. You can still go back to the old account and just get a new email address for it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2014 2:03 PM in response to oloofe

This is a user to user forum; there is no one from Apple here to get back to you. Apps and music are forever associated with the Apple ID account they were purchased with. There is no way to transfer them to a different account. That is why Apple lets you change the email address associated with your account without having to get a new account. If you didn't do this, but instead got a completely new account, you are out of luck. You can still go back to the old account and just get a new email address for it.

I had to get a new apple ID for my Iphone and delte the old account,but now i can not update the apps I had installed from my old Iphone and could I transfer the music albums I bought to this new apple account as well ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.