Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I go to find where the backup for my macbook pro is?

Yesterday I turned my macbook into the apple store to fix a problem that they said was probably due to the hard drive, and when I recieved it today everything was cleared from it, which they said would be the case if they replaced the hard drive, but that if I had backed it up it shouldn't be a problem. I remembered that when I upgraded to Maverik a couple months ago it asked me if I wanted to backup what was on the computer and I clicked yes and after a while it said it had backed everything up and continued with the upgrade. Does anyone know where I can find the back up?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 6:29 PM

4 replies

Apr 2, 2014 7:31 PM in response to Kappy

Thanks so much for the constructive comment! The only problem is I have no idea where it could be, see when I was updating it asked if I wanted to backup, and I clicked the button that backed the information up and still don't know where I would find it because that's all it said to me.

Hope you have a great night!

Where do I go to find where the backup for my macbook pro is?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.