Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I save a bunch of addresses as a group

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 9:51 PM

2 replies

Apr 5, 2014 2:58 PM in response to Mark Nyman

Hello there, Mark.

It seems you were referred to us from the very Knowledge Base article that provides the steps you're looking for:

Mac Basics: Address Book.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2486

Particularly:

• If you want to address a group of people in an email instead of entering all their email addresses, create a group. From the File menu, choose New Group and enter a name for the group. Select the All Contacts group, to view all of your contacts. Then drag names from the contact list onto your new group in the group list.
  • You can also create a Smart Group, a group that automatically updates itself if any contact fits the same search criteria you set for a Smart Group. To create a Smart Group, choose New Smart Group from the Filemenu, type a name in the Smart Group Name field, set your search criteria using the pop-up menus and fields. For example, choose Company from the first pop-up menu and type a company name in the field to create a Smart Group for people at that company, and click OK. Any contacts that match your search criteria will become part of this Smart Group.User uploaded fileIf you frequently send email to a group of people, such as all your coworkers,
    create a Smart Group, which automatically updates on its own

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.