Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just purchased a movie and I can't get the iTunes extras to play, the unrated version plays but I want to watch the special features . Am I just stupid or is there something simple I am not seeing?

I just purchased a movie and I can't get the iTunes extras to play, the unrated version plays but I want to watch the special features . Am I just stupid or is there something simple I am not seeing?

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 10:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 2:27 PM

Hello there, NighHawk420.

The following Knowledge Base article provides some practical information on where to locate the iTunes Extras when purchased with a movie from iTunes:

About iTunes LP and iTunes Extras

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3823

When you purchase a movie with iTunes Extras, the primary movie along with the iTunes Extras will download to your iTunes Movie folder. Mouseover the cover art and click the icon on the album User uploaded file to open the main menu to play the movie or view other features.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2014 2:27 PM in response to NightHawk420

Hello there, NighHawk420.

The following Knowledge Base article provides some practical information on where to locate the iTunes Extras when purchased with a movie from iTunes:

About iTunes LP and iTunes Extras

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3823

When you purchase a movie with iTunes Extras, the primary movie along with the iTunes Extras will download to your iTunes Movie folder. Mouseover the cover art and click the icon on the album User uploaded file to open the main menu to play the movie or view other features.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.