Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CAN'T FIGURE OUT APPLE ID AND MUST TRACK PHONE!

So, my mother just lost her phone about an hour ago. I went to track it using Find My Phone but she doesn't remember any of the informaiton 😠😐. I called Apple to figure out any options and they said one email address I gave her is CONNECTED to the apple ID but not the ID. She said there's nothing she could do. I used the "FORGOT APPLE ID" option but when I put my mother's first, last name, and the email address the woman said was connected nothing happened. I don't understand. I feel really bad and I'm just trying to help my mom (Although it's her fault for being careless with the phone and NOT remembering the information she uses) ANYWAY if anyone has advice on what to do, although I'm sure by tomorrow morning it'll be too late, that'll be great. Thanks in advance.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 2, 2014 9:25 PM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2014 11:45 PM in response to CaseyJojo

Was the process you used to go to http://appleid.apple.com and click 'Find your Apple ID'? - if you've already tried that with no success there isn't really anything else you can do.

You should also be aware that even if you manage to discover the ID it won't do you any good unless she has an iCloud account and had enabled 'Find My iPhone' on the device before it was lost.

CAN'T FIGURE OUT APPLE ID AND MUST TRACK PHONE!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.