Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to enable audio transpose on a clip recorded in logic pro 9 or an imported clip other than a apple loop

hello every one!!!!

i am new to logic, I am still using cubase with having any problems. But before I can comepletely jump to logic, i need a few thing sorted.

In cubase anything that u have recorded or imported, u can tune it and even fine tune it right from the inspector non destructively.

I am not able to find this facility in logic. When working with apple loops or midi, we have this transpose option right there in the inspector but as soon as i click on some clip which i have recoreded or imported from any other session, the transpose option just vanished from the transpot bar.

anyone please help me.....

Also i cant find any fine tuning option in the inspector..... Is there anything that i am missing?????

Thanks

Arijit Saha

arijit.muzik@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/studio6production

Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), macbook pro i5 processor, 500gb

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 2:47 AM

okies !!!! so i have found the way to enable the transpose option, which was very simple.

all i had to do is to check the folloe tempo tab in the inspector.....

and here we r.....

but still 1 thing that remains....

that is fine tuning....

is there a way...

1 reply

how to enable audio transpose on a clip recorded in logic pro 9 or an imported clip other than a apple loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.