Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail App Missing Some iCloud Mail In Some Folders

Hi,

As the title suggests I have a discrepancy in the number of emails showing up in the Mavericks Mail app against how many are actually there if I browse via the iCloud website, another email app or on my iPhone.

Several folders seem to stop somewhere around Jan 2012 even though the emails extend back to 2010. The issue seems unrelated to the number of mail in a folder. A folder with 298 email is showing up fine from current back to 2008. Another folder with 137 emails only goes back to 2012 even though other mails are visible. So far the inbox and deleted mails seem unaffected.

I know there have been issues with Gmail accounts but I only use iCloud and only have a single account defined. If I use Airmail, my iPhone or the iCloud web interface all the mails are there and can be viewed. The difference is only with the Mavericks Mail app. I have removed the account and recreated and the issue remain and is consistant e.g the same folders are incorrect.

I have searched for options in the mail app for filtering etc but the issue seems to only affect certain folders.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Radar

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 4:05 AM

There are no replies.

Mail App Missing Some iCloud Mail In Some Folders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.