Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod 1st generation exploded in my hand, i was listening to music. How can i contact them?

I was listening to music one night last week and my 1st generation nano exploded in my hand and my first reaction was throwing it on the floor because i was too scared to react properly and when i saw that it was still burning i took the headset cable and i took it into the bathroom just because there weren't so much things that can burn from it...my whole apartment was smelling like it was the world war in there and i was so scared that i couldn't sleep that night. I want to make a complain but they don't have anything for my country...i also saw a replacement program as they said the first generation nano's from 2005-2006 had some problems (lucky me, exploded in my hand before seeing that) but also not available in my country. How can i contact them to tell them the problem?User uploaded file

iPod nano

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 5:01 AM

1 reply

iPod 1st generation exploded in my hand, i was listening to music. How can i contact them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.