Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 some photos and videos disappeared from a particular photo onwards and three videos left are not able to be played and are saved as 0:00 files

I was overseas taking pictures and videos and I had around 5 GB memory left~ when I reached home my battery drained to 0 and my phone shut off. After charging it was back on and I was swiping through the photos deleting some as I go along when the next picture I swiped was a blank picture with "JPG" in the middle~ I exited the full screen view of the picture to view camera roll as a gallery when I realised many of my pictures are turned blank with the JGP on them~ I panicked and closed the camera roll app and restarted the app to find that after a certain photo, everything else behind are all gone. I even restarted my phone and opened camera roll, but what's left after that particular picture were three videos I took that were unplayable with MOV in the middle and the notification said "the requested URL was not found on this server"

As I have not backed up my iPhone not synced my photos to iCloud, is there any possible ways to recover my photos?

iPhone 5

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2014 8:50 PM

Have same problem... There is another discussion with many users.

1 reply

iPhone 5 some photos and videos disappeared from a particular photo onwards and three videos left are not able to be played and are saved as 0:00 files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.