Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to make a dvd that will play 6 or 7 short videos without having to start each one individually. as in looping .

I'm trying to make a DVD containing short instructional videos for a health fair. I would like the videos to play seqentially and continually without having to start each one individually as in looping. Cannot find info on how to do this. I can burn the dvd OK but have to start each video separately. Anyone have a solution. thanks

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2009)

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 9:58 AM

There are two ways:

1 - join all of the clips together and add as a single video file.

2 - create a slideshow in iDVD

User uploaded file

and add the video clips to it. Set the slide duration to anything but manual and use no transitions or music.

User uploaded file

If you want the combined video or slideshow to loop go to the Map mode,

User uploaded file

select the item and use the Advanced ➙ Loop menu option:

User uploaded file

OT

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2014 9:58 AM in response to KYcattleman

There are two ways:

1 - join all of the clips together and add as a single video file.

2 - create a slideshow in iDVD

User uploaded file

and add the video clips to it. Set the slide duration to anything but manual and use no transitions or music.

User uploaded file

If you want the combined video or slideshow to loop go to the Map mode,

User uploaded file

select the item and use the Advanced ➙ Loop menu option:

User uploaded file

OT

Apr 5, 2014 8:40 AM in response to KYcattleman

FOWI if you find that when playing the slideshow on a TV set you lose some of the image do to overflow and it's objectionable it can be prevented by checking the "Alwayus scale slides to TV Safe Area" checkbox in iDVD's Slideshows preference pane:

User uploaded file

This will letterbox the videos on the screen so the entire image is visible but with black bars on either side. This will only show up when you play the disk on a TV set.

I want to make a dvd that will play 6 or 7 short videos without having to start each one individually. as in looping .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.