Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari cannot find server of website I click on since the update yesterday

Hello.

Yesterday I updated Safari as everyone else running Mavericks I think, and today I note that Safari has problems with opening the website I searched - espacially on google pics.

Does someone have an idea?

The error is: Safari cannot find the server

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 7:45 AM

5 replies

Apr 3, 2014 8:41 AM in response to LNVM

Exactly the same issue here...

Most pages, Safari can't find server.

And others that do load only load with basic graphics.

Judging by the number of people now coming through with issues on this release. I am guessing it is a flawed update.

Now, how do we go back to the version 7.0.2?

Add info: Have reset, removed extensions, deleted the caches.db. All to no avail.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Apr 4, 2014 7:53 AM in response to LNVM

So what exactly have you done to see if you can resolve the matter. Have you tried power cycling your router. Have you gone through and deleted your cookies, caches etc. within Safari.

Have you had a read through some of the other related threads on here, which is something I did, to see if any of their suggestions work?

With little to no information from you, other than it still ain't fixed... how can we help you?

FYI: Mine seems stable now, so whatever it was I did do, it seems to have worked.

Safari cannot find server of website I click on since the update yesterday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.