Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently bought an album and when I open it up, most of the songs play fine, but two of them will not play.

I bought a whole album at once from a band, and when I try to play it, two song always skip over. I have never been able to get these songs to play correctly. I had decided that I was just going to buy the songs again instead of go throgh the trouble of fixing it but the album is no longer on iTunes. Thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 10:02 AM

1 reply

Apr 3, 2014 10:25 AM in response to Lethalmagic

Assuming you are in a region where you are allowed to redownload your past music purchases, the normal solution is to delete the problem tracks from your iTunes library, close and then reopen iTunes, go to the iTunes Store home page, click the Purchased link from the Quick Links section in the right-hand column, then select Music and Not on this computer. You should find download links for your tracks there.

While downloading select Downloads in the left-hand column and make sure Allow Simultaneous Downloads is unticked.

If the problem persists, or that facility is not yet available in your region, or you are concerned that tracks in question are no longer available in the store then contact the iTunes Store support staff through the "Report a problem" links in your account history, or via Contact Support.

See also:

HT5085 - iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match Availability

HT2519 - Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

tt2

I recently bought an album and when I open it up, most of the songs play fine, but two of them will not play.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.