Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After last IOS updating software I cannot see information from one to another device

After last IOS updating software to my iPad 2 and iPhone 5, all my notes, contacts and reminders of my iphone cannot be seen in my iPad and vice versa, I didn't do anything new but update software of both, what happened?

I have all in the iCloud and I could see notes, contacts and reminders in my iPad 2, my iPhone and my MacBook, but with this last IOS updating software, I think after the last syncronization of devices with my Mac, I stopped seeing this information.

Thank you for the support, maybe is something simple but I don't know.

Julye Diaz

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1, Also iPad 2 and Macbook with Maveri

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 11:43 AM

Check out the advice in this article on how to reset iCloud Documents and Data:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5824

2 replies

Apr 3, 2014 12:50 PM in response to JimHdk

Hi

I recently started a new discussión (I didn't know how to response this one until now, sorry). I checked through icloud.com that all my devices can share information and can be viewed through all of them (Macbook, icloud.com and iphone) but my iPad 2.

So, it's a problem only in the iPad 2 that I cannot find, I checked and programmed all icloud information just like the iphone 5 I have, identically, I don't know what's missing.

Thank you for your response.

Julye Diaz

After last IOS updating software I cannot see information from one to another device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.