Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot verify my rescue email?

I forgot the answers to my security questions so I sent the request to my rescue email and when I am asked to verify my rescue email, the page says "Page Unavailable" what should I do?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 4:40 PM

1 reply

Apr 5, 2014 7:28 AM in response to ccfromct

Hello there, ccfromct.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up some practical steps for resolving forgotten security questions and the like:

Apple ID: All about Apple ID security questions

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5665

Particularly:

What should I do if I don't remember the answers to my Apple ID security questions?

If you forgot the answers to your security questions, try answering them at least once to see if you can get them right, even if you're not sure you remember the answers. If you're confident that you can't remember them, try one of the following:

Note: If you forgot your password and answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you will be unable to try to answer your security questions for a period of time. During that time, you will not be able to reset your password and will not have access to your account.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

I cannot verify my rescue email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.