Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove iCloud without losing anything from my MacPro?

I have Lion (hate it) and this pushed me to iCloud.

My Address book keeps syncing back to an OLD list which refuses to take corrections, but worse

still is that someone else's email address is in MY slot on iCal when I put in email reminders ! I have

tried everything but nothing will correct or remove my friend's name.

Hate the fact that iCloud has access to all my things (I never wanted it for anything other holding certain

items, but it wants all or none (documents) - I want iCloud OFF and can go back mobileMe for mail.

When I tried to remove iCloud a message asked, Are you sure you want to delete all items from your Mac?

when I clicked on back to my Mac section, like it was putting it all on the cloud and would erase my computer

help items. ???? Hate Lion, and iCloud at this point.

Is there a way to remove the iCloud and ensure that my items are off it, and put back into my Mac? 😕 Or

am I destined to reformat it all and hope that nothing old comes back to haunt my Tower.

Thank you,

Delores

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 7:23 PM

There are no replies.

How do I remove iCloud without losing anything from my MacPro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.