Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my mac notebook to connect to my HP wireless printer

I need help connecting to my wireless printer again. I had some tech person fix something and have not been able to use wifi printer since. Don't want to ask same person because not sure he knew what he was doing to begin with.

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 8:24 PM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2014 7:20 AM in response to mlampe

Various choices are available here:

• Follow the HP printer installation documentation (again), and see if that resolves the issue.
  • Call HP support or call Apple support, and see if they can help resolve this.
  • If it's a MacBook or other portable and if the printer isn't too large, take it and the printer into the local Apple Store.
  • Please post the details of what the problem was the tech person was looking to solve earlier, and also post your understanding of what the tech person did here to resolve it (they did resolve the other problem, right?) — and it's this work that I'm inferring that you believe was the trigger for the printer disconnection — the OS X version of your Mac ( > About this Mac), and the specific model of the HP printer, and whether you've installed (or reinstalled) the HP driver support package.
  • Replace the printer with one that meets your needs, and that works with your particular Mac.

I can't get my mac notebook to connect to my HP wireless printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.