Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Max payne 3 "Could not complete purchase, there is not enough disk space available to install the product."

As most people should know, max payne 3 is a pretty big game, in fact, the second biggest game I know. However, when I try to purchase it, It says that it could not complete the purchase, there is not enough disk space. Even though, the game requires 40 GB, I have well over 60 GB. Can anyone help me?

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 7:46 AM

You're downloading a large installer package that unpacks to an even larger set of installed files. There has to be enough space for both at the same time, plus a margin of safety to avoid the risk of a boot failure. You would probably need at least 80 GB of free space, maybe a little more.

2 replies

Max payne 3 "Could not complete purchase, there is not enough disk space available to install the product."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.