Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have trouble reading in Black and White. changing the background color for all

I have trouble reading in Black and White. On my PC I can change the background color (and I am not just talking about for a word or pages document) but for eveything so anything that was a white background I can put in what ever color I like but it still prints in Black and white.. I can't see how to do this on the Macbook air. on my PC I do this in display. Sort of putting colored film over the screen I dont know what to do. Can anyone help?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 7:25 AM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2014 12:54 PM in response to Floridamacbookpro

Hello Floridamacbookpro,

You may be interested in the 'invert colors' Accessibility feature. This can be invoked by pressing the Control, Option, Command, and 8 keys on your keyboard. This only affects your display, and does not have any affect on printed items.

Mac OS X displays inverted image colors (white on black, reverse type)

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3488

Cheers,

Allen

I have trouble reading in Black and White. changing the background color for all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.