Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password problems but only on SmoothSync for iCloud Calendar

My (correct) Apple/iCloud password works on everything - iTunes, Apple, iCloud...except it won't work on SmoothSync for iCloud Calendar on my HTC One M8. It works fine on SmoothSync for iCloud Contacts though. Anyone have a clue how to fix this or what is happening?

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 5:22 AM

5 replies

Apr 4, 2014 8:26 AM in response to fromsouth

Thnaks, I did that and have worked out what the issue is if anyone else has the same problem. The app had an issue with the Jellybean Android operating system and so I had downloaded a workaround. The new version of the HTC One (the M8) uses KitKat so the workaround was not needed anf causing the issue itself. Once I uninstalled the workaround and reinstalled SmoothSync for iCloud Calendar everything was fine. :-)

Oct 9, 2014 12:05 AM in response to pamvick

I'm having this problem, too. I installed SmoothSync on my Droid Charge. When I try to set it up it asks for my AppleID and Password. I've tried my regular AppleID and password as well as the app-specific password I set up. The app still tells me I have a login error and directs me to links for two-step authentication (which I've already done!). Help!!

Password problems but only on SmoothSync for iCloud Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.