Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 probems with video playback

Hello!

I have an iPhone 4 with the latest iOS installed.

I was always able to play back videos and it worked fine until I installed iOS 7.

Since then, I can not playback videos without having troubles. It will lag and not play them back continuously so I can see only like every second a frame. It basically looks like my iPhone 4 is too slow to play back videos. Sound is working continuously, I am just having troubles with the image. However, it was working fine before I installed iOS 7.

However, I can watch videos out of the youtoube app. so for example, if I open the same video (hosted on youtoube) which is embedded in the facebook app, it will lag. I basically can ONLY watch videos out of the youtoube app, any other app won't play them correctly.

This has nothing to do with my internet connection. Even if a video is fully buffered, it will not play them back continously.

If there is any iPhone 4 user experiencing the same, please let me know and thanks for helping me to solve this problem.

Bernhard

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 10:08 AM

1 reply

iPhone 4 probems with video playback

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.