Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone wont finish the restore through itunes??

i updated to 7.0 and when i turned it back on it had a passcode on there, and i didnt put it on there!..i been trying ro figure this out for hours!...its completely wiped , when i did the update my storage was really bad so i had just reset the entire thing and updated it and now i cant get in it! grrr...im VERY illiterate when it comes to backing it up with itunes n stuff...but im doing exactly what it says and all thats been on my screen for like the last hour has been the white apple and a little line loading....and then on itunes page says it says "restoring iphone firmware"...i dont know what to do =((

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 10:44 AM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2014 1:21 PM in response to sking1985

Hello sking1985,

It sounds like your phone is unable to complete the update process and seems to be stuck on the Apple logo with a progress bar below it. I recommend putting the device into recovery mode, and attempting the restore again with this article:

If you can't update or restore your iOS device

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1808

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

my iphone wont finish the restore through itunes??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.