Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Code Signing Certificate Expiring

I thought I had this issue resolved but apparantly I have yet to renew a code siging certificate for our MDM server as well. The MDM is a Mac Mini running OSX 10.8.5 (There is an update for mavericks that I have not installed yet because I wasn't sure if that update would corrupt any part of the system)

When I open the server I press alearts where there is a 'Replace' button that I can press. Unfortunately when I press it there is a small progress wheel that appears on the bottom of the screen for just a second then it stops... it appears like that function is not working? I've looked everywgere else on the server and the Apple Developer portal to try to find a place where this certificate can be renewed or updated but have not found anything yet other then the one in the Alearts tab..

Any idea how to renew this certificate? Perhaps that feature only works with Mavricks? Perhaps I should try to install that? This is the only thing we use this mini for so I haven't been eager to update the OS don't want to create more work should somehting happen to the system during that update,

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 11:37 AM

1 reply

Code Signing Certificate Expiring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.