Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

speakable items questions?

1. I want to make a switch program command (command + tab [switches to previous application]), But the keyboard command interferes with my trying to define that command. How can I get around that? [I can't briefly turn off keyboard commands?]
  2. How to save speakable items folder, or transfer to another account or mac?...I don't want to lose my custom commands if my computer crashes again. where is this folder located? Can I copy it to a flash drive, Or make an alias of it? can I transfer my customized folder to a different mac, iPad? ...Mountain Lion:Create spoken commands: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11447
  3. Wish I could make the Speakable commands window even smaller, and the font bigger, Or have my last command acknowledgment stay up longer, And for the speakable items circle to be much smaller. Where do I suggest? ....Thanks

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), 24''mid 2007,2009

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 5:06 PM

Also how can I make a command to open my dashboard?

4 replies

speakable items questions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.