Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought IPAD. Smart Case from Apple retail store in Bellevue Square. I am very disappointment regarding the case separate easily. So it can not protect serious damage. I am not happy that happen. This case was not the cheapest.

I bought IPAD. Smart Case from Apple retail store in Bellevue Square. I am very disappointment regarding the case separated easily. So it can not protects serious damage. I am not happy that happen. This case was not cheaper. I trust APPLE Company. So I bought it. But you can not exchange or refund it. You should have to quality control. I love Apple, so I would give you advice. Thanks you for reading.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 11:12 PM

There are no replies.

I bought IPAD. Smart Case from Apple retail store in Bellevue Square. I am very disappointment regarding the case separate easily. So it can not protect serious damage. I am not happy that happen. This case was not the cheapest.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.