Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got a new iphone! I can't restore some in app content! The reason is I need to do the security questions. I'm 85% sure I put in the right answers but it's not working. Also when I try to reset it threw email I never get the message to fix it! Help!

I have got a new iphone recently. But I can't restore in app purchases. I have tried many times to reset it threw email and never got the message. I know I'm checking the right email I get your advertising messages there. I'm 85% sure I'm using the right answers! This has been very frustrating! Please help make this right!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, I can't restore in app purchase! Frustrated

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 11:32 PM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2014 11:59 PM in response to jetcross

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

The reset link for the security question will send the email to your rescue email account : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5312 - that is the email account that you are checking, and you've checked the spam folder on it as well as the inbox, and tried clicking the reset link again ?

If you aren't receivineg the email then you will need to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699

When they've been reset you can then use the steps half-way down the HT5312 link above to view your rescue email address to check that it's correct, in case you need to use it in the potential future use

I just got a new iphone! I can't restore some in app content! The reason is I need to do the security questions. I'm 85% sure I put in the right answers but it's not working. Also when I try to reset it threw email I never get the message to fix it! Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.