Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made from soft bank shop my apple id no body ask me any security question befor many time used app stor my id butt now showing security question please help me thanks ashraf muhammad

Plase help me i lowdid app stor card but asking security question ido t have any security question

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6, Iphone 5s32gb softbank jp

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 7:13 AM

1 reply

Apr 7, 2014 2:30 PM in response to Ash1959

Hello Ash1959,

It sounds like you do not remember setting up security questions for your Apple ID and need them reset so you can set them up with your answers. You can use the the following article to reset them with a rescue email address, and it contains a link to contact the correct department if you do not have a rescue email address set up already.

Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5312

You can edit or delete your rescue email address at My Apple ID. To edit your rescue email address:

1. Navigate to My Apple ID using your web browser.
  2. Click "Manage your account"
  3. When prompted, sign in using your Apple ID and password.
  4. Click Password & Security
  5. You'll be asked to answer 2 of your 3 security questions before you can make any modifications. If you are unable to remember your answers, you can choose to send an email to your rescue email to reset your security questions.
    Note: The option to send an email to reset your security questions and answers will not be available if a rescue email address is not provided. You will need to contact iTunes Store support in order to do so.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

I made from soft bank shop my apple id no body ask me any security question befor many time used app stor my id butt now showing security question please help me thanks ashraf muhammad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.