Related Article: Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do transfer contacts on iPhone to pc, every time I sync it the pc blanks all my contacts? I want to transfer contacts to pc windows 7 without outlook. Thanks

I want my contacts to go from iPhone to pc, sync always copy's from pc to iPhone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2015 11:52 PM

You can use iTunes to transfer contacts from iPhone to PC to mac by following steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.

2. Once iTunes has opened, press the iPhone icon that appears on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.

3. Click Info And then tick the box next to Sync Address Book and Contacts.

4. Now press Sync at the bottom of the screen and all your iPhone contacts will be copied to your PC.

Or you can export contacts from iCloud, it's much more easier.

iCloud: Export contact information as a vCard

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2015 11:52 PM in response to Mr_mercedesbenz

You can use iTunes to transfer contacts from iPhone to PC to mac by following steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.

2. Once iTunes has opened, press the iPhone icon that appears on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.

3. Click Info And then tick the box next to Sync Address Book and Contacts.

4. Now press Sync at the bottom of the screen and all your iPhone contacts will be copied to your PC.

Or you can export contacts from iCloud, it's much more easier.

iCloud: Export contact information as a vCard

Nov 26, 2014 12:18 AM in response to Mr_mercedesbenz

Hi,

Here is how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer.

Step 1. Merge your iPhone contacts with iCloud

Before doing anything else, open your iPhone and go to Settings > iCloud. Then click to turn "On" the "Contacts". At this time, you'll see a pop-up message asking if you want to merge the contacts. Choose "Merge". Then just wait until the process is complete.

Step 2. Log in your iCloud account on computer to export your contacts

After the first step, switch to your computer and go to iCloud.com. Sign in with your Apple account.

After entering iCloud, click "Contacts" to open your address book. Continue clicking on the cog icon at the bottom left and choose "Export vCar...". Then you've transferred your iPhone contacts to the computer.

Jun 12, 2015 12:43 AM in response to Steven Peter

If you'd rather skip syncing the iPhone with iTunes and still export the contacts to your computer, use a number of apps MyContactsBackup (Windows/Mac), Phoneview (Mac), CopyTrans (Windows), etc. Here's a list of apps which you can use to export iOS contacts to PC without iTunes:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-218/how_to_transfer_iphone_contact_to_compu ter_without_itunes-934079/

Alternatively, use iTunes and sync your iPhone contacts to Outlook on your computer or to the Mac Address Book. This method requires an iTunes sync.

How do transfer contacts on iPhone to pc, every time I sync it the pc blanks all my contacts? I want to transfer contacts to pc windows 7 without outlook. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.