Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having a hard time updating my new master-card for my account

help please i can't update my new credit card i don't know why. I jsut want to buy a new cd

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 8:08 AM

4 replies

Apr 5, 2014 8:24 AM in response to Chris CA

So wat the problem is i belive is i am have cancelled a credit card that my account was registered too, and i was trying to update my account to the new credit card and that wasn't working. I don't know if i confussed the system bc it started out by me trying to buy a cd online itunes and then it asked me to varify the credit card account and i put it my old one but then decided to try and edit my account and update it to the new one sooo.. yeah... im not the best with itunes i dont use it that often sooo... any help would really be appreciated. thanks for replying

Apr 5, 2014 8:33 AM in response to J.DUNN

Not much help...

i was trying to update my account to the new credit card and that wasn't working.

How exactly was it not "working"?

See this -> iTunes Store: Changing your payment information

i am have cancelled a credit card that my account was registered too

If the card was cancelled (and not simply expired), you may need to contact iTunes support.

-> http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/contact/

Apr 5, 2014 8:35 AM in response to Chris CA

yeah i think i do need to contact them, just was hoping i could figure it out without doing that. The previous credit card has not been fully cancelled i just switched banks and am not using the account anymore, its my back up credit card that i used to use but don't anymore... thats all it has not expired yet.

I am having a hard time updating my new master-card for my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.