Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About 90% of my purchased songs are not available to me or shown in my purchased history on my PC, but are there on my iPad. What the...?

So, I had set up a new PC, installed iTunes, signed into my apple ID and purchased a few albums. Downloaded those, then went to start synching other songs in my library to my new computer. Oh my... My purchased history only shows the most recent purchases made on the new PC and none of the other tracks (hundreds) I've bought over the years...

However, if I go to my iPad and then the iTunes store, I see all of my past purchases, except for my most recent purchases on the new machine.

Emailed apple support and got someone either new or lazy as they just kept telling me to authorize the computer and check for new downloads...

Any help?

Windows 8

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 10:08 AM

There are no replies.

About 90% of my purchased songs are not available to me or shown in my purchased history on my PC, but are there on my iPad. What the...?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.