Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting a song send me to top of artist list

When I am in the "by artist" view of my songs and I choose to delete a song, after the song is deleted, the item selection for back to the first artist in the list rather than leaving my list position where it was. This is INCREDIBLY frustrating. I am trying to go through my library and "weed out" the music I simply don't listen to anymore and I am doing it it alphabetical order. Every time I delete all the songs for a particular artist, the list jumps back to the start of the list forcing me to manually scroll to where I was last which after about the fifth or sixth time is far too infuriating to deal with. While I am not going to hold my breath for Apple to adress this usability issue, does anyone know a way withinn iTunes where I can easily do this and won't want to blow my brains out before I reach the letter "F"?

Mac mini (Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 5:28 PM

There are no replies.

Deleting a song send me to top of artist list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.