Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account doesn't show the ibooks I puchased and my itunes card shows I paid more than I should have.

I purchased 3 ibooks that should have only added up to $4.97 but from the balance on my itunes card it adds up to $5.22. I logged into my account and it shows no purchases. Does anyone know what I can do?

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 5:56 PM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2014 12:13 AM in response to LisaDP

If you are in the US then you need to add on your state's sales tax to the listed prices - would that take it up to $5.22 ?

Did the ibooks download ok ? And do they show in the Purchased tab in the ibookstore in the iBooks app on your device, and under the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes for redownloading ?

For your purchase history, the most recent recent purchase is shown above the list of purchases on that screen - is that where you are looking, or on the actual list ?

My account doesn't show the ibooks I puchased and my itunes card shows I paid more than I should have.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.