Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i accidentally deleted iphoto. when i click on the app, it states: "you cant open the application iphoto because it is in the trash, to open this application, move it from the trash." please help me find it! i need my pics!

i accidentally deleted iphoto. when i click on the app, it states: "you cant open the application iphoto because it is in the trash, to open this application, move it from the trash." please help me find it! i need my pics!

iPhoto '11

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 6:28 PM

Open the trash - is it there? If so drag it back to the applications folder

If not

reinstall from the original source

Could be

1 - the restore disks that came with the computer

or

2 - the iLife DVD that you purchased

or

3 - the app store - log in under the Apple id used to purchase the software or to set up the computer - look under purchases - you might have to unhide or accept the Application first

LN

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2014 6:28 PM in response to asnid

Open the trash - is it there? If so drag it back to the applications folder

If not

reinstall from the original source

Could be

1 - the restore disks that came with the computer

or

2 - the iLife DVD that you purchased

or

3 - the app store - log in under the Apple id used to purchase the software or to set up the computer - look under purchases - you might have to unhide or accept the Application first

LN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.