Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes extras for movies

I bought movies before on itunes and the extras worked just fine, i bought pitch perfect recently and the extras will not download, i dont get an option to download them or anything? am i missing something? should i delete it and redownload it again?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 10:20 PM

1 reply

Apr 8, 2014 2:48 PM in response to Marcb1992

Hello Marcb1992,

It sounds like you have made a movie purchase that contains iTunes Extras and you cannot find a way to download them. According to the following article you should be able to Check for Available Downloads to get that content downloaded:

About iTunes LP and iTunes Extras

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3823

Titles with iTunes LP and iTunes Extras may be purchased from the iTunes Store with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The primary content for an album or movie will download directly to the device; the iTunes LP or iTunes Extras will download to iTunes on your computer when you choose Store > Check for Available Downloads. This requires iTunes 9.0 or later.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

itunes extras for movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.