Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast app problem

HI

This has been bugging me and I was wondering if anybody knows the fix.

I have been downloading podcasts for a long long time. The podcst app I know has benn terribly buggy but I make do with it. What I don't understand is why is it that I am able to download the podcasts I want into my iphone but yet wifi and/or 3G has to be turned on for me to be able to play them. Is it possible for it to be downloaded but unplayable? How can I reset the settings properly so I play the downloaded files.

Please don't give me the standard answers because I have tried everything on the different podcast settings and well as trying to edit the individual settings on the podcast.

I would like an answer from Apple but unfortunately, they don't even have an email address I can write and ask the same darn questions. This is a very stupid app for making you download the podcasts and yet wifi/3G must be on for it to work. If they aren't on, it's greyed out.

Ansj64

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 11:25 PM

There are no replies.

Podcast app problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.