Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone was stolen and we actually recovered it! Is there a way I can tell what the thief might have looked at in the interim? I know about hitting the home button twice to see recently used apps, but what if they then swiped to close them? TIA

My iphone was stolen and we actually recovered it using the find my iphone app! Is there a way I can tell what the thief might have looked at in the interim? I know about hitting the home button twice to see recently used apps, but what if they then swiped to close them? i just want to know if this <bleep> was looking through my private info. TIA

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 11:26 PM

Sorry marcia,

There is no way to tell what activity went on on your device when it was out of your hands.

Sorry,

GB

3 replies

My iphone was stolen and we actually recovered it! Is there a way I can tell what the thief might have looked at in the interim? I know about hitting the home button twice to see recently used apps, but what if they then swiped to close them? TIA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.