Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Steaming photos to Apple itv using itunes for windows 7

I have just purchased an Apple Itv and can't find the option within itunes to select my photo directory for streaming. I am using windows 7 and the latest version of itunes for widows 7. I can't find in itunes the option to select the location of my photo directory as specified in the help. The help tells me to select file -> home sharing this function does not exist in the latest version of itunes for windows 7.

Apple TV, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 11:37 PM

3 replies

Apr 6, 2014 8:24 AM in response to diesel vdub

I have the home sharing setup and can play the music on my Windows 7 PC within itunes via the Apple TV (Gen 2). The problem I am having is how to specific the location of my photos to itunes so I can stream these via the Apple TV.

The apple help guide says once home sharing is enable to stream photos selecr file -> home sharing -> choose photos to share with Apple TV. However this in note there and the only option presented is option to turn off home sharing.

Steaming photos to Apple itv using itunes for windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.