Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does using iTunes radio use up storage space on my macbook air?

Im trying to delete some 'other" at the moment. I want to use iTunes radio however i dont want to use up a lot of space or any if thats possible.

if you know how to delete some other as well please let me know. also, does itunes radio use up data?

any help is appreciated

thanks!

🙂

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 3:39 AM

2 replies

Apr 6, 2014 5:35 AM in response to gagen1

To free up space you want to look for:

1) files you no longer need. Omni DiskSweeperwill help you see what's on the SSD.

2) if you use iPhoto be aware that it has its own trash can. If you delete files from iPhoto you must then right click on the iPhoto trash can and select delete or the pictures remain on the hard drive.

3) look for movies, tv shows, digital photos and music you can move to an external drive or mini-flash drive and then delete from the SSD. These are very large files so you can free up lots of space with just a few deletions. Example: my entire Documents folder is smaller than one two hour movie.

Does using iTunes radio use up storage space on my macbook air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.