Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY source clips are imported into Imovie but my projects still say they're missing!

It has been like this for a few months now, i had the older version of Imovie still untill this morning when i updated it in hope that this might be the answer to my problem, but it hasnt changed a thing! I have so many projects and thousands of clips ,

its all a bit confusing and im worried since i had a clean up ( a few months ago) i may have deleted something important and this has caused my problem,it is saying all of my imovie projects (apart from ones ive made since the problem began)have all their source clips missing however i can see all the source clips in my iphoto library (via imovie) and i had all these imported before,

it looks as if they are still imported to imove but its all too confusing, i really hope you can help because i will be distruaght if all my many many hours of hard work making movies is destroyed forever :/

Please help asap, thanks

(Its on a Mac btw)

iMovie '11

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 2:51 AM

There are no replies.

MY source clips are imported into Imovie but my projects still say they're missing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.