Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is all my personal artwork on iTunes Match

Wow, I finally got Match working, no thanks to Apple, but a big thank you to this community. The only problem that I have now is that I don't get all of my sleeve artwork on my IOS devices. My guess is that these are the albums where iTunes did not find the sleeve artwork when I originally input the album onto iTunes from the original CD. Like most people, I have quite a few obscure albums that are not available on iTunes Store. In these cases, the artwork is never found and you have to scan the artwork yourself then import it into the album info area. I find it hard to beleive that iTunes Match does not upload your artwork at the same time as the album? As a result, I have a lot of albums on my match

iOS 7.1, iTunes

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 2:48 AM

1 reply

Apr 10, 2014 9:42 PM in response to Tonys264

The album artwork works fine for me. These are album covers that I manually added to each song. They'll appear on all iTunes and iOS that i have iTunes Match enabled.

But in order for the artwork to appear in iTunes match, you'll need to add the artwork first before matching it to iCloud. Else, you'll need to delete the song from iCloud, add the artwork, and rematch that song by right clicking -> Add to iCloud.

This bug really bugs me. Hope Apple will fix it soon.

Where is all my personal artwork on iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.