Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone library syncing only first song per album

Help, My Iphone was wiped after multiple failed password entry attempts, the phone was protected by NSA level security software, and after adding a Survivor protective case, I was mistyping one of the didgets.I was able to restore my purchased apps from my iTunes purchase history, but all of my music, short of a few songs were imported from my hundreds of CD's. My husband has the same music on his phone, yet not quite as much, as his phone is a 32, while mine is a 64. Rather than take the hours of Homesharing the music to my iTunes, since we both use backup drives for out computers, I thought it much simpler to simply plug his Back up into my PC, and copy the Music file to my iTuned folder.Yeas... This was quite abit faster, and all of the music is avaiable to listen to on my PC via iTunes.

Ok, here is my issue, When I sinc my phone all of the artists, as well as albums show up on my phone, however only the first song per album is available to play via the phone, all other songs have a square within a circle to the right of the song title, as if it is in download mode.

I turned on automatic download over wifi, and even tried clicking on the links showing, they change to a circle, and then teturn to cntaining a square, Is there a way to fix this issue, or do I have to go CD by CD and manually import the music all over again, as it will be several days work.

I normally consider myself to be very good at solving computer issues, but this has me baffled, has anyone got an idea ?

iPhone 4S, Windows 8

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 6:14 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone library syncing only first song per album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.