Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 5c Camera. When I switch from back to front camera, the phone locks up and the screen goes blurry. In order to do anything, I have to close the camera app. The back camera works great! I have Ios 7.0.1 (latest update, says my iphone is up to date)

My IPhone 5c is 6 months old. The front camera is not operative and locks up the phone when selected.

The screen cracked and I replaced it. The front camera worked great after I repleced the screen assembly. But the back camera was then inoperative. I thought that maybe it was damaged when the screen broke.

I replaced the back camera and now the front camera is inoperative.

The Back camera works great now, but when I switch to the front camera, the Iphone locks up and the screen gets blurry. The only way to continue, is to close the app.

The Iphone software is up to date with 7.1

Any Ideas?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1, Verizon 16 Gb

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 6:31 AM

1 reply

IPhone 5c Camera. When I switch from back to front camera, the phone locks up and the screen goes blurry. In order to do anything, I have to close the camera app. The back camera works great! I have Ios 7.0.1 (latest update, says my iphone is up to date)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.