Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio/Video sync program for Power PC G5

Greetings to ALL, I am attempting to determine if there is a audio/video sync program for my PPC G5 running 10.5.8?

Suggestions would be great because if I cannot locate a program I am at the end of the road for this little project.

Working with a Nikon D7000 and RODE Pro Mic and looking to get the Tascam DR 100MkII recorder if I can figure out how to get things to jell.

Thank You, pc

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8), G5 OS 10.5.8 Audio Sync program

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 8:56 AM

Even if syncing directly is not practical, iTunes can manage audio files, has many organization features for audio, such as playlists and folders of playlist, and tags that can be applied to multiple audio and video files are supported by it. MPEG4Streamclip offfers a variety of conversion tools that are available for PowerPC for video and will bring videos to work with iTunes. H.264 MPEG4s are the best for iTunes.

And http://www.lemkesoft.com/ GraphicConverter lets you browse Finder folders, which you can tag by month, and year, and even time, in a hierarchy that makes sure you don't do any duplication. Since the Nikon D7000 does write to standard SD cards, you just need a Mac OS X 10.5 supporting SD card reader. Many SansDisk readers supports it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2014 8:56 AM in response to pocketchanged

Even if syncing directly is not practical, iTunes can manage audio files, has many organization features for audio, such as playlists and folders of playlist, and tags that can be applied to multiple audio and video files are supported by it. MPEG4Streamclip offfers a variety of conversion tools that are available for PowerPC for video and will bring videos to work with iTunes. H.264 MPEG4s are the best for iTunes.

And http://www.lemkesoft.com/ GraphicConverter lets you browse Finder folders, which you can tag by month, and year, and even time, in a hierarchy that makes sure you don't do any duplication. Since the Nikon D7000 does write to standard SD cards, you just need a Mac OS X 10.5 supporting SD card reader. Many SansDisk readers supports it.

Audio/Video sync program for Power PC G5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.