Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to install the Watch ABC (a free app) on my iPad from the AppStore. It would not download. I attempted to install it a second time, and got the message "You've already purchased this, so it will downloaded now at no additional charge." Any advice?

I tried to install the Watch ABC (a free app) on my iPad from the AppStore. It would not download. I attempted to install it a second time, and got the message "You've already purchased this, so it will downloaded now at no additional charge." Any advice? This is a fee app so I do not understand the message referencing a purchased app. I get the cloud symbol, but it will not download. I closed the App Store app and restarted my iPad, but to no avail. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 12:31 PM

2 replies

I tried to install the Watch ABC (a free app) on my iPad from the AppStore. It would not download. I attempted to install it a second time, and got the message "You've already purchased this, so it will downloaded now at no additional charge." Any advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.