Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can´t connect iPad to iMac

Hi,

I'm trying for the very first time to connect my iPad (3gr) to my new iMac. And it's not going.

There is a massage: "iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. This device is no longer connected."

And my iPad is trying to connect but don't succeed. (The massage blinks on iTunes in iMac and a permission request for "trust this computer" blinks on the iPad realy fast so i can't do nothing.)

The cable is okay and it's working on my PC.

My iPhone connects to the iMac so I think the problem is on the iPad.

What can I do?

Thank you very much!

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 1:00 PM

1 reply

Apr 11, 2014 12:16 AM in response to Tal159tu

I have the same problem with my 2nd generation iPad. Just got a new imac (previously had window pc's) and my iPad won't connect, it too says "could not connect to iPhone" and the power/battery indicator on the iPad keeps flickering. I took the iPad to an Apple shop this am and it connected ok to their mac book, it charges with my adaptor/cord so how do I manage to get them to talk to each other? My ancient iPhone 3 connects to the imac ok.

All ideas gratefully received.

Can´t connect iPad to iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.