Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My List Missing from Kids profile

Just yesterday we noticed that the "My List" under our kids profile is missing. It seems to be just stuck under the KIDS sub menu so to speak. Only giving us options for previously viewed or suggestions but no "My List" or even "New Releases" etc.. Under either of the other two profiles we have, "My List" still shows no problem. Does anybody no what happened? I have signed out and signed in and rebooted the ATV just in case and no fix.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Apple TV

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 1:41 PM

7 replies

Apr 23, 2014 11:14 AM in response to ditchjr

I had the same problem on my XboxOne app and I suspect it may be the same cause.

Hit the Exit Kids button at the top and confirm. You've gone into the kids zone which shows you all kids content in a browse mode. I suspect this is a hangover from before we had profiles as a profile with the kids flag set offers exactly the same content with the added profile related functionality (continue watching and my list). I've just recreated the problem in the iPad app with exactly the symptoms you've described and I had on the Xbox One.

Hope that helps.

May 3, 2014 8:59 PM in response to ditchjr

I had the same problem. I logged into Netflix on my computer, clicked on the right top corner on the accounts drop down, and then clicked on "Manage Accounts". It had flagged my child's account as being under 12 (which he is). I assume this means that a child cannot see a "my list". When I unchecked that, saved the setting, and reopened the settings on Apple TV, the old queue (my list) was there. Whether or not this is a wise choice for every child account, I don't know. But it worked for me.

May 15, 2014 10:38 AM in response to ditchjr

Having the same problem. I suspect it's a new interface Netflix is trying. When I go to my daughter's profile on the ipad, there is no "my list," but if I tap "exit kids" the interface changes and has "my list" available again.

I've tried logging out of Netflix on the Apple TV as well, but it didn't help. We'll probably have to complain to Netflix about it.

My List Missing from Kids profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.