Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crashing, slow, no suggestions I see have worked, iPod touch 4th gen

my iPod touch (4th gen) is crashing all the time, and being super slow. I've browsed here and tried the suggestions I've seen but... nothing. No changes. Should I try to get a new one or....?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 6:07 PM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2014 6:25 PM in response to The O'Briens

Hello, try turning your iPod off then back on, also double click the home button and swipe to close any unused apps, this will free up RAM. You could also try resetting, Press and hold both the home and power buttons together until the Apple logo appears, about 15 seconds +/-, then release both buttons. Or go into Settings>General>Reset then tap Reset All Settings. As for getting a new iPod that's up to you, the iPod 5 is the current latest model, it's been around for something like 2 - 3 years. You could buy an iPod 5 or keep using the iPod you have until something new comes out, BUT, I have no idea when that will be. Hope this helps, Cheers.

Crashing, slow, no suggestions I see have worked, iPod touch 4th gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.